Cornerstone Community Federal Credit Union is currnetly seeking a VISA Coordinator. This is a full time postion for 35 hours per week with full benefits. The rate of pay is $20.62 per hour. The job responsibilties and requirements are as follows.
• Key new accounts from approved cardholder applications, perform all increase/decrease requests,
process all file maintenance and mailings.
• Key declined applications and all required data into Issuers Clearing House and monitor reports.
• Post monetary transactions, as well as handle all adjustments and corrections.
• Balance monetary activity from Processor’s settlement reports and input all accounting entries to general ledger.
• Responsible for investigating and correcting errors on member’s accounts and all file maintenance, including but not limited to all types of blocks.
• Receive and record lost/stolen reports, monitors for fraudulent activity
• Perform charge-offs as directed by the Collection Department.
• Responsible for timely reviewing and filing of Visa reports.
• Review Processor and VISA billings and submit general ledger entries.
• Transfer credit balances to share accounts.
• Address and/or resolve all card holder inquiries and billing disputes.
• Monitor all updates and bulletins received from processor and VISA
• Has a thorough knowledge of products and services and educates members of their availability
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Has a thorough knowledge and comprehension of the VISA Program and be willing to accept the responsibilities.
• Has a thorough knowledge of interest rates and dividends, how they are computed and disclosed, and is capable of discussing this with the member.
• Computer literate including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
• High school Diploma or G.E.D, some college preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years of credit union experience, banking experience. or experience in a related field.